Looking for a way to build a consistent writing habit that’s fun and helps you reach your writing goals? Balance of Seven’s Word Splurge program offers a video-writing format—build enthusiasm for your work, have fun, and get words on the page!
Word Splurge writing sessions will be run via Zoom at 7 p.m. CT on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday! Hopping on a session is as easy as clicking a link.
— G. Pearl Kilgore, Author
Word Splurge is perfect for . . .
– Nine-to-fivers looking to carve out dedicated writing time
– Parents with small children who need a little extra support/encouragement to write
– Creatives who work long hours and need a little extra encouragement to write at the end of a long day
– Writers who aren’t able to get out of the house often but want to be around like-minded people and share their enthusiasm for writing
– Writers who feel alone, stuck, or unmotivated . . . and want to make a change
– New writers who are looking for encouragement over critique
– Writers who just like comfy clothes and relaxing with their favorite beverage of choice
And if you need a little help rounding up some plot bunnies or just talking through an issue . . . consider joining Tod’s Thoughts for a weekly dose of worldbuilding!
Let’s break out the fuzzy socks, get comfy, and have some fun writing!